Your data will only be used for internal purposes, and will be saved and processed by us in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Teleservices Data Protection Act (TDDSG).
1. Anonymous data
You can visit our website without letting us know who you are. We only use statistical evaluation software to find out:
- the name of your internet service provider,
- the name of the website from which you visit us,
- on which websites you visit us.
This information is occasionally analysed for statistical purposes. As a visitor and user of our services, you remain anonymous.
2. Collection and processing of personal data We only collect your personal data if you share it with us, in order to
- request further information
- sign up for events
- provide us with specific information
- make use of personalised services.
On condition of your prior consent, your data will be used for the following purposes:
- designing electronic services
- market research
Your data will not be exported or processed outside the EU. Likewise, your data will not be passed on to a third party, unless you have separately consented to this, or you have explicitly requested that we pass these data on.
3. Cookies & log files
Cookies keep you from having to fill out our forms multiple times.
Log files document your registration and cancellation of personal services.
Upon request your data can of course be completely deleted. Please send us an e-mail to the e-mail address on our contact page.